2021 Honda Civic Type R Review
Next on the list of best Japanese sports cars is the new Attention Magnet! Honda Civic Type R. Honda Civic is a compact family car with athletic looks.
The 2021 Honda Civic Type R comes with two trim levels that range from $37,895 to $43,995. This ferocious model is a four-door sports hatchback. Front seats are made slightly lower giving it a sporty feel.
The design is definitely a head-turner on the roads. The sleek exterior, spacious interior, easy to use infotainment system makes it a perfect practical ride for daily use.
Honda Civic Type R Specifications:
- MSRP: From $37,895
- Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder
- Horsepower: 306 hp
- Mileage: 22 mpg (city)/ 28 mpg (highway)
- Top speed: 169 mph
- Acceleration (0-60 mph): 5.3 seconds
- Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Seating Capacity: 4-5
- Good fuel economy
- Roomy seating area
- Spacious cargo area
- Some people might get disappointed by the looks
- The optional infotainment system is annoying