2021 Acura NSX Review
When it comes to talking about the best Japanese sports cars, who can forget the worldwide known automaker, Honda?
Acura is a luxury car division of Honda, and its 2021 NSX luxury sports coupe is for speed addicts. It comes in only one trim and starting price is $157,500.
The vehicle offers a high grip and superb handling performance. NSX can sprint from zero to sixty miles per hour in only 2.9 seconds.
With a turbocharged hybrid engine, you can boost up to 573 horsepower. However, it disappoints us with its less cargo space and plain-looking interiors.
Nevertheless, its crisp steering and responsiveness make it a good buy in this range.
Acura NSX Specifications:
- MSRP: From $157,500
- Engine: 3.5L Twin Turbo Gas/Electric V-6
- Horsepower: 573 hp
- Mileage: 21mpg (city)/ 22mpg (highway)
- Top speed: 191 mph
- Acceleration (0-60 mph): 2.9 seconds
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
- Transmission: Dual-clutch 9-speed
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Surprisingly fast
- Hybrid powertrain
- Impressive handling
- Supportive and spacious seats
- The infotainment system is disappointing to use
- Interior Quality not up to the mark
- Small Cargo space