Japanese auto manufactures never sit idly on their laurels. They keep on introducing ever better cars in the market. Of course, Toyota leads the innovation in the auto manufacturing sector. Now, the debuts all-new 2019 Toyota RAV4 at the New York Intertional Auto Show. The car being introduced at the trade show has all the amenities a potential US customer would look for into a small Utility sports vehicle (SUV).
All-New 2019 Toyota RAV4 Debuts At New York International Auto Show
Toyota RAV4 2019 has te following most impritant feature s to display in front of poontential customers at the New York International Auto Show.
- All-New Robust Design and Unparalleled Driving Experience
- 2.5L Inline-4 and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains Offering More Power and MPG
- TNGA K Platform with Multi-Link Rear Suspension
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
- Debut of All-New Sporty Hybrid Grade, XSE Hybrid
- Standard Entune 3.0 with Wi-Fi Connect powered by Verizon, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- True Off-Road Capabilities with Available Multi-Terrain Select and an Available Toyota-First, Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect.
According to a press release by Toyota Motor Corpoiration, "the vehicle that created the small sport utility vehicle (SUV) segment makes its fifth-generation debut at the New York International Auto Show."