Detailed Description Of Toyota Probox and Toyota Succeed
Although, both these cars in a van shape, Toyota Probox was marketed as a light commercial vehicle. However, Toyota Succeed is sold more as a station wagon which can be used as a commercial vehicle as well. The Toyota Probox (short for a box) and its more ‘luxurious’ twin, the Succeed, have been on sale in Japan since 2002. Both the Probox and the Succeed are designed as small multipurpose commercial vans. They both feature efficient engines, large luggage compartment and can be used to match any business requirement such as luggage handling and passenger transportation etc.
Both these cars are especially popular in under-developed countries or among people who do not want to spend much money but want to have a good running car which serves not only as a vehicle for transporting goods but also works well for carrying passengers. These cars are cost effective vehicles having a spacious interior and comfortable seats.
Although both Toyota Probox and Toyota Succeed, the two light commercial vehicles, were introduced by Toyota at around the same time, they have some minor differences worth mentioning. In the following lines, we are going to list up these major differences between Toyota Probox and Toyota Succeed. With the facelift of the two vehicles in 2014, the fuel consumption of both engines is reduced by 18%. The cars may not look good to an ordinary passenger. However, recently, Toyota has made some aesthetic improvements in the interior and exterior of both the cars to make them more acceptable to families as well who want to enjoy a comfortable ride.
Major Differences Between Toyota Probox & Toyota Succeed?
- Toyota Succeed is larger in size than Toyota Probox. The later is shorter in length by 105mm, and cargo compartment is smaller by 20mm compared to Toyota Succeed
- The interior and exterior of Toyota Succeed are designed such that it can often be used as a station wagon as well
- Toyota Probox is a basic version of Toyota Succeed
- Toyota Succeed`s weight capacity is 450KG while Probox, the lighter version can carry up to 400KG
- Toyota Probox has bench-type seats. It means you do not get much comfort by sitting there. However, Toyota Succeed is better than Toyota Probox in this respect.
Why People Love Toyota Probox/ Toyota Succeed
- People love these two cars as a light commercial vehicle because it is very economical in terms of fuel economy.
- Toyota marketed this vehicle as a reliable car. It has rear shock absorbers which can 400KG worth of goods. On the other hand, Toyota LandCruiser, despite all its bells and whistles, can carry only 35KG of weight.
- Toyota Probox serves as a multi-purpose vehicle can carry even more weights than recommended without having any performance issues.
- Its shape parts are available in most of the countries around the world. So, it becomes easy to maintain.
- It provides reasonable safety features such as airbags
If you would like to get more information about the major differences between Toyota Probox ^ Toyota Succeed, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience. Japanese Auto World can offer both these cars through our dealers at reasonable prices. For details, please explore our car stock list. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are not able to find the car you need. We will try to give you the required information about your desired car as soon as possible. You may call us at +81-90-9963-3296 (Whatsapp or Viber also OK). You could send us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org as well. We add Toyota ProBox, Toyota Succeed, and other cars to our stock list all the time. We are confident that you will like our cars. Just give us a chance to serve you.